|Quote cart is empty.|
- Cleaning Systems
- Conveyor Systems
- Dispensing Systems
- Drum Equipment
- Drum Handlers
- Funnels & Flow Aids
- Granulation Equipment
- Granulation Systems
- Mobile Weighing
- Pallet Jacks
- Tuggers / Movers
Servolift offers integrated weighing systems into our lifters, in both Mobile and Stationary designs.
Pharmaceutical batch manufacturing has always had the necessity of manual dispensing powders, it is the nature of the process. Servolift offers creative methods to save time, increase ergonomics and contamination.
- Dispensing booth powder weigh-off,
- Partial discharge of tablet containers to coaters,
- Automatic dispensing systems from Bins and drums requiring lifting,
- FIBC discharge stations for raw materials.
The CO.RA/Servolift Double-V dosing valve system is a revolutionary product that replaces all other feeding technologies on the market today.The system can be set up for either Loss-in-Weight or Gain-in-
Weight feeding, and can handle both powders and granules.
The unit can dose directly out of a product container or hopper, and eliminates traditional feeder flaws such as residual product waste and product re-working (degradation and segregation).
Can you currently disassemble, clean, and reassemble your dosing system in 15 minutes? If not then the Double-V might be your solution.Anatomy of Valve
- The CO.RA/Servolift Double-V dosing valve is a combination butterfly valve and rotary valve which allows for both bulk and dribble feeding.
- With sizes ranging from 6” to 10” any flow rate can be achieved.
- Double-V valve Controls can be customized to suit every individual process requirement.
Materials of Construction
- 316L Stainless Steel - High mirror polish 0.05 Ra micron
- 304 Stainless Steel - non product contact parts
- Anodized Aluminum Actuators
- Platinum cured silicone seal (FDA CFR 177.2600)
- Most GMP feeder on the market
- Lightest Weight & Lowest Profile of any feeder on the market
- No tools required to assemble or disassemble
- Least product contact surfaces of any feeder system
Dosing Systems (746 KB)
Servolift specializes in producing High Containment Handling Systems for all Pharmaceutical processes. From Initial API loading, through Milling, Sieving, Granulation and Compression, we have the proven solutions all ready worked out.
Typical Applications (loading):
- Tablet Presses
- Roll Compactors
- Reactors/Compounding Tanks
- High Shear Granulators
- Lifting Capacity to 10,000 lbs
- Lifting Heights to 60'
- Overhang (reach) to 12'
- Can be free standing, hung from the ceiling or attached to both ceiling and floor
- Explosion proof for all classes and divisions
- Cleanroom ready to Class 100
- Full Washdown
- Stainless Steel 304 or 316L
- Any level of finish
- Controls offered from simple pneumatic to fully automated PLC/HMI operation
- 100% customizable for any possible application!
- Optional Load Cells can be installed into the arm system
Servolift High Containment Systems (1940 KB)