|Quote cart is empty.|
- Cleaning Systems
- Conveyor Systems
- Dispensing Systems
- Drum Equipment
- Drum Handlers
- Funnels & Flow Aids
- Granulation Equipment
- Granulation Systems
- Mobile Weighing
- Pallet Jacks
- Powder Transfer Systems
- Single-use Containment
- Tuggers / Movers
Sanitary Drum Conveyor System
- Product Code:
Servolift hygienic conveyor systems are unique on the market, as they are the only true sanitary roller system you can...See Tech Specs Below
- Special Instructions
Mobile Stainless Steel Drum Lifter / Inverter.
- Provides optimum stability and operator safety.
- Manually operated geared tooth belt drive.
- Manual hand wheels for gripping.
- Manual hand lever for inverting.
- Suitable for 10" to 15.75" diameter drums.
- Sanitary, rust-free design in 304 Stainless Steel construction.
- Glass bead-blasted finish.
- Polymide (nylon) wheels.
- Lifting Capacity: 70 kg / 154 lb
- Standard Lift Height: 53" (mid-gripper)
- Load-Bearing Wheels: 3"
- Steering Wheels: 8"
- Overall Dimensions: 65" L X 23" W X 77" H
- Lifter Weight: 375 lb
- Increased lifting capacity and lifting heights
- Electric lifting, gripping and inverting via battery with onboard charger
- Gripping larger or smaller drum diameters
- XP Design with pneumatic lifting
- Non-marking and conductive wheels
- A variety of attachment modules are available
- FDA-approved oil, low temperature oil to -50 degrees C
- Self-propelled via battery with onboard charger
Servolift Drum Lifters with Manual Clamping are a simple solution for handling our stainless steel drums or any other type of drum you have. Clamping is from our solid stainless steel 360° clamp with dual safety lockings. The system is also well suited to high accuracy handling when using Split Butterfly Valves.
Typical Applications (loading):
- Tablet Presses
- Mixing tanks
- Reactors/Compounding Tanks
- High Shear Granulators
- Design Capabilities:
- Lifting Capacity to 1,500 lbs
- Lifting Heights to 60'
- Overhang (reach) to 12'
- Can be free standing, hung from the ceiling or attached to both ceiling and floor
- Explosion proof for all classes and divisions
- Cleanroom ready to Class 100
- Full Washdown
- Stainless Steel 304 or 316L
- Any level of finish
- Controls offered from simple pneumatic to fully automated PLC/HMI operation
- 100% customizable for any possible application!
- Optional Load Cells can be installed into the arm system
Drum Lifter Manual Clamp (468 KB)
Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs) are made to specification in standard capacities ranging from 0.5-liters to 4000-liters in round, rectangular and square geometries. We also offer fully customized solutions for more demanding applications such as high containment systems.
The corners of our square IBCs, whether 5-liters or 3000-liters are always made with a 2” radius to allow for the easy cleaning, insuring that cross contamination is not caused by the IBC. Interior and exterior welds are ground smooth and flush to the sheeting surface. We certify the interior finish to a Ra 15 micro-inch standard, although we can supply finishing to any specification.
Our quality welding allows for a perfect appearance after grinding and polishing. We also offer a complete line of manways and ports. For pharmaceutical applications we generally use our lightweight stamped lid system which is not only easy to remove and clean, but also weighs very little. Clamping is made simple by a one-piece over-center clamping ring with safety-tamper lock. Manway rings come in several styles, including a super clean fully welded design fitted to the bin top. Manway lids are available in standard sizes with both sanitary and low-cost designs.
Bin frames are made from totally enclosed tubing and offered with round vertical legs or square tubing and white recessed plastic feet so floors are not damaged during handling.
TYPICAL SQUARE IBC SIZES CAPACITY DIM A DIM B DIM C 600 49" 48" 48" 800 54" 48" 48" 1000 60" 48" 48" 1200 66" 48" 48" 1400 72" 48" 48" 1600 78" 48" 48" 1800 84" 48" 48" 2000 90" 48" 48" 2200 96" 48" 48" 2400 101" 48" 48" 2600 107" 48" 48" 2800 90" 54" 54" 3000 95" 54" 54"
Bins (IBCs) (1646 KB)
Sanitary Drum Conveyor System
Servolift hygienic conveyor systems are unique on the market, as they are the only true sanitary roller system you can find. The entire system is produced in either 304 or 316L stainless steel, uses only white FDA qualified plastic and elastomers and, of course, is 100% sealed for easy cleaning. Servolift custom produces each system to your exact needs and can integrate them with our lifting systems, or your existing production situation.
- Totally enclosed chain drive
- Accumulation stations
- Gravity fed
- Pusher and diverter systems
- Integrate with drum lifter for ergonomic drum emptying system
Conveyor Systems (1364 KB)
Get your product questions answered by a SERVOLiFT engineer!
- Product Code: