|Quote cart is empty.|
- Cleaning Systems
- Conveyor Systems
- Dispensing Systems
- Drum Equipment
- Drum Handlers
- Funnels & Flow Aids
- Granulation Equipment
- Granulation Systems
- Mobile Weighing
- Pallet Jacks
- Tuggers / Movers
Diosna machines and equipment are used by leading companies worldwide. They are the product of proven reliability and know-how in a wide variety of applications and handling many products.
Diosna Systems stand for innovative pharmaceutical production equipment of constantly high quality. Diosna offers the principal elements of modern solids production plant - the mixer-granulator and fluid bed dryer - from one source. In our CCS concept these two pieces of equipment are coupled together. This allows optimal arrangement of the production area, and the most effective interfacing.
Mixers and dryers are matched. The installation can be optimised, and maximum efficiency of the production process is guaranteed. Either vertical or horizontal product flow can be provided. Both pieces of equipment are operated from a common operator interface. Nevertheless each machine remains independent and can be run without the other at any time. Not only does the combination of the items of plant allow completely closed product transfer and the utilization of common cleaning devices but also gives simple and effective controls for the operating and maintenance personnel.
Closed Combined System CCS 150 - 1300 at a glance.
- Efficiency: reproducible processes and automated programmes with low set-up times,
- Safety: individual consideration to ATEX norms of all explosion risks,
- Through-the-wall-concept: strict separation of production and technical areaContainment conscious design: processing of the product in a closed system, special solutions for highly active substances,
- From one source: complete range of equipment for materials handling and product preparation,
- Future-proof: Top-Spray-/ Bottom-Spray-processes in the fluid bed dryer,
- Qualification: Pharmaceutical industry qualification standards to GAMP 4.
The Diosna CGS (Compact Granulation System) is state of the art granulation production in the world's most compact, flexible and integrated plant.
The CGS system is engineered from the ground up to optimize yield and operator ergonomics. The results are very impressive and have given the Pharmaceutical Industry a new leading standard in excellence of design.
The CGS system design advantage is in close coupling technology developed by Diosna, which reduces the transfer distances between all processes while optimizing each of those processes though various techniques. The results speak for themselves: higher product yields, easiest access for inspection and cleaning, smallest installation in process room, improved GMPs throughout process train and simplified process. Validation though one highly integrated 21 CFR Part 11 control system.
- Dry mixing/wet granulating/hot melt granulating/vacuum drying (with gas stripping aka "one pot processing"),
- Wet calibrating of product (milling) using quadro comil or similar conical screen mill,
- Fluid bed drying/top spray granulating/bottom or tangential spray granulating / wurster coating,
- Dry milling (employing whatever mill is required by your process, generally quadro comil is used),
- Bin blending/drum blending /v-blending with optional integrated weighing system in blender (no floor scale required),
- High containment to ~400 nano-gram (ETWA) throughout system from initial loading of granulator to final transfer to bin/drum/v-shell.