|Quote cart is empty.|
- Cleaning Systems
- Conveyor Systems
- Dispensing Systems
- Drum Equipment
- Drum Handlers
- Funnels & Flow Aids
- Granulation Equipment
- Granulation Systems
- Mobile Weighing
- Pallet Jacks
- Powder Transfer Systems
- Single-use Containment
- Tuggers / Movers
- Product Code:
The CO.RA/Servolift Double-V dosing valve system is a revolutionary product that replaces all other feeding technologies on the market today. The...See Tech Specs Below
- Special Instructions
Sanitary Pallet Jack with integrated weighing system and touch PC
The weighing system features an integrated, Microsoft based touch-screen PC, which allows an effective consignment and weighing in incoming goods, despatch areas and warehouses. It is also applicable for refrigerated areas of the food processing industry.
The recorded operating data can be transferred directly to the ERP system via the integrated WLAN connection. Peripheral equipment can be connected easily via the various ports.
- Hydraulics with user-friendly soft-damping and fast lift mechanism,
- Rotating housing with powerful rechargeable battery,
- With serial impact protection of weighing cell,
- Sanitary design complete executed in electro polished 304 stainless steel,
- Not suitable for Ex-zones,
- Dimensions: 46.8" L X 21.25" W or 26.7" W x 47.24" H,
- Minimum Height: 3.54",
- Maximum height: 7.87",
- Weighing range: 10-2000 kg / 22-4400 lbs,
- Resolution: as required,
- Duration of charge, rechargeable battery: approx. 40 h constant operation,
- Charging device: multilevel with charge conservation,
- Weight: approx. 195 kg,
- Non-marking wheels,
- Pedal for locking brake,
- Replacement battery,
- FDA-tested oil,
- Capable of being approved-for-trade,
- Special dimensions.
Also available in an approved-for-trade version!
Robusto VL NOAX (293 KB)
Schneider Catalog (526 KB)
Servolift offers integrated weighing systems into our lifters, in both Mobile and Stationary designs.
Pharmaceutical batch manufacturing has always had the necessity of manual dispensing powders, it is the nature of the process. Servolift offers creative methods to save time, increase ergonomics and contamination.
- Dispensing booth powder weigh-off,
- Partial discharge of tablet containers to coaters,
- Automatic dispensing systems from Bins and drums requiring lifting,
- FIBC discharge stations for raw materials.
The Co.Ra/Servolift double-v dosing valve system is a revolutionary product that replaces all other feeding technologies on the market today. The system can be set up for either loss-in-weight or gain-in-weight feeding, and can handle both powders and granules. The unit can dose directly out of a product container or hopper, and eliminates traditional feeder flaws such as residual product waste and product re-working (degradation and segregation).
Can you currently disassemble, clean, and reassemble your dosing system in 15 minutes? If not, then the double-v dosing valve might be your solution.
The double v dosing valve, paired with our controls can obtain a repeatable accuracy to +/- 10 grams.
Dosing Systems (746 KB)
Dosing Valves (346 KB)
The CO.RA/Servolift Double-V dosing valve system is a revolutionary product that replaces all other feeding technologies on the market today.The system can be set up for either Loss-in-Weight or Gain-in-
Weight feeding, and can handle both powders and granules.
The unit can dose directly out of a product container or hopper, and eliminates traditional feeder flaws such as residual product waste and product re-working (degradation and segregation).
Can you currently disassemble, clean, and reassemble your dosing system in 15 minutes? If not then the Double-V might be your solution.Anatomy of Valve
- The CO.RA/Servolift Double-V dosing valve is a combination butterfly valve and rotary valve which allows for both bulk and dribble feeding.
- With sizes ranging from 6” to 10” any flow rate can be achieved.
- Double-V valve Controls can be customized to suit every individual process requirement.
Materials of Construction
- 316L Stainless Steel - High mirror polish 0.05 Ra micron
- 304 Stainless Steel - non product contact parts
- Anodized Aluminum Actuators
- Platinum cured silicone seal (FDA CFR 177.2600)
- Most GMP feeder on the market
- Lightest Weight & Lowest Profile of any feeder on the market
- No tools required to assemble or disassemble
- Least product contact surfaces of any feeder system
Dosing Systems (746 KB)
Get your product questions answered by a SERVOLiFT engineer!
- Product Code: