|Quote cart is empty.|
- Bag (FIBC) Frames
- Bins (IBCs) - Powders/Tablets
- Cleaning Systems
- Conveyor Systems
- Dispensing Systems
- Drum Equipment
- Drum Handlers
- Flexible Containment
- Funnels & Flow Aids
- Granulation Equipment
- Granulation Systems
- Mobile Weighing
- Pallet Jacks
- Powder Transfer Systems
- Tuggers / Movers
Powder Transfer Systems
Dust Cap Seals (Muller Caps)
- Product Code:
- Cap Size120 mm150 mm200 mm250 mm315 mm400 mm
The CO.RA MF Flange is a unique, sanitary alternative to using a Tri-Clamp connection. The MF Flange also fits all CO.RA valves with quick connection faces. The MF Flange is far easier to connect than a Tri-Clamp, especially for sizes larger than 6". For general powder applications there is NO need for a seal, as the special design seals without one. If some pressure is possible in the connection, or if CIP is used, we can supply an O-ring in the unit.
There are two flange types as one has a step and one a groove. This design aids assembly and also seals better.
The flanges are held together without tools, via the CO.RA clamp.
The MF is supplied in AISI 316L stainless steel with an interior mirror polish and exterior satin finish.
Model A B C MF-80 3.15" 6.29" 1.18" MF-100 3.94" 7.09" 1.18" MF-150 5.9" 9.05" 1.97" MF-200 7.87" 11.02" 1.18" MF-250 9.84" 12.99" 1.18" MF-300 11.81" 15.75" 1.18" MF-350 13.78" 17.72" 1.18" MF-400 15.59" 19.69" 1.18" MF-450 17.72" 21.65" 1.18" MF-525 20.67" 23.62" 1.18"
Flange MF Clamp (237 KB)
For use with USA industry standard tri-clamps (TC), the TC connection is a quick-connect type flange that is produced by many vendors and is a standard piping connection in all sanitary manufacturing facilities. The TC type comes in several materials and many sizes to solve most applications:
- Platinum cured Silicone Compensator, FDA/USDA Quality Materials, 316L Stainless Steel Flange
- Anti-Static Silicone Compensator, FDA/USDA Quality Materials, 316L Stainless Steel Flange
- PTFE (Teflon) lined compensator for applications requiring chemical resistance. 316L Stainless Steel Flange
The Unique Design also features CO.RA's special Antistatic silicone exterior thus automatically grounding the connection from top to bottom without the use of grounding lugs/straps/clips. The material is also conforming to FDA standards per CFR 177.2600
SIZE D D1 H 1.5" 1.37" 1.98" 2.05" 2" 1.87" 2.52" 2.05" 2.5" 2.37" 3.05" 2.05" 3" 2.85" 3.54" 2.05" 4" 3.84" 4.68" 2.05" 6" 5.87" 6.56" 2.05" 8" 7.90" 8.57" 2.05"
Compensators (198 KB)
Nearly 30 years ago Mr. Salvatore Lardieri, the owner of Co.Ra had a simple yet brilliant idea: A design for a very lightweight, ultra-clean butterfly valve that could be taken apart without tools. Before this moment all valves were heavy bolt together assemblies that could not be easily cleaned and inspected. Since this time Co.Ra has become the worldwide leader and innovator in sanitary valve designs and powder transfer technology.
The butterfly sole valve has some key features that make it the valve of choice for the pharmaceutical and other clean industries:
- Free floating disk design, no metal to metal contact,
- Patented support system, wobble-free and robust,
- 7 different body styles with over 30 standard actuation possibilities,
- 316L, Hastellloy or FDA Delrin construction,
- Certified high mirror finish, 0.02 µm,
- Cleanroom produced, platinum cured silicon seals. Viton, EPDM and PTFE also standard.
Butterfly Sole Valve (1123 KB)
The vacuum rotary valve (model VR8V) offers a special "super hygienic" design for metering of your products. We offer both pocket-by-pocket control or simple on-off. Unlike traditional vacuum rotary valves, the Co.Ra valve weighs only a few pounds and assembles without tools!
- Constant feeding of any process equipment requiring a vacuum seal,
- Metering of powders into mixing tanks,
- Any application that needs a rotary valve with positive shut off.
Vacuum Rotary Valve (117 KB)
Get your product questions answered by a SERVOLiFT engineer!
- Product Code: