|Quote cart is empty.|
- Bag (FIBC) Frames
- Bins (IBCs) - Powders/Tablets
- Cleaning Systems
- Conveyor Systems
- Dispensing Systems
- Drum Equipment
- Drum Handlers
- Flexible Containment
- Funnels & Flow Aids
- Granulation Equipment
- Granulation Systems
- Mobile Weighing
- Pallet Jacks
- Powder Transfer Systems
- Tuggers / Movers
Fluid Bed Dryers
Diosna machines and equipment are used by leading companies worldwide. They are the product of proven reliability and know-how in a wide variety of applications and handling many products.
Diosna Systems stand for innovative pharmaceutical production equipment of constantly high quality. Diosna offers the principal elements of modern solids production plant - the mixer-granulator and fluid bed dryer - from one source. In our CCS concept these two pieces of equipment are coupled together. This allows optimal arrangement of the production area, and the most effective interfacing.
Mixers and dryers are matched. The installation can be optimised, and maximum efficiency of the production process is guaranteed. Either vertical or horizontal product flow can be provided. Both pieces of equipment are operated from a common operator interface. Nevertheless each machine remains independent and can be run without the other at any time. Not only does the combination of the items of plant allow completely closed product transfer and the utilization of common cleaning devices but also gives simple and effective controls for the operating and maintenance personnel.
Closed Combined System CCS 150 - 1300 at a glance.
- Efficiency: reproducible processes and automated programmes with low set-up times,
- Safety: individual consideration to ATEX norms of all explosion risks,
- Through-the-wall-concept: strict separation of production and technical areaContainment conscious design: processing of the product in a closed system, special solutions for highly active substances,
- From one source: complete range of equipment for materials handling and product preparation,
- Future-proof: Top-Spray-/ Bottom-Spray-processes in the fluid bed dryer,
- Qualification: Pharmaceutical industry qualification standards to GAMP 4.
The Diosna CGS (Compact Granulation System) is state of the art granulation production in the world's most compact, flexible and integrated plant.
The CGS system is engineered from the ground up to optimize yield and operator ergonomics. The results are very impressive and have given the Pharmaceutical Industry a new leading standard in excellence of design.
The CGS system design advantage is in close coupling technology developed by Diosna, which reduces the transfer distances between all processes while optimizing each of those processes though various techniques. The results speak for themselves: higher product yields, easiest access for inspection and cleaning, smallest installation in process room, improved GMPs throughout process train and simplified process. Validation though one highly integrated 21 CFR Part 11 control system.
- Dry mixing/wet granulating/hot melt granulating/vacuum drying (with gas stripping aka "one pot processing"),
- Wet calibrating of product (milling) using quadro comil or similar conical screen mill,
- Fluid bed drying/top spray granulating/bottom or tangential spray granulating / wurster coating,
- Dry milling (employing whatever mill is required by your process, generally quadro comil is used),
- Bin blending/drum blending /v-blending with optional integrated weighing system in blender (no floor scale required),
- High containment to ~400 nano-gram (ETWA) throughout system from initial loading of granulator to final transfer to bin/drum/v-shell.
Modern and new product forms are becoming more important in the solids processing aspects of many industries. At the same time the demands for improved basic materials and formulations are rising.
When compared with other methods, the processes of heat and mass transfer found in fluid bed processing make the drying process considerably faster. Also the high drying speed, excellent mixing quality and individualised particles allow a specific alteration of the product’s fine structure. Spray granulation or coating processes can be carried out with either Top- or Bottom-Spray locations to transform an active substance into the required product form.
Servolift offers equipment for every aspect of CAP fluid bed processing, including granulating liquid tanks, cleaning stations, wet and dry granule milling, lifting columns and vacuum conveying systems. All equipment components can be integrated into the overall system control.
Fluid Bed Dryer CAP 25 - CAP 1800 at a glance:
- Safety: pressure-shock resistant design, using proofed safety concepts,
- Flexibility: individual systems for inlet and exhaust air, air conditioning,
- cGMP conforming: closed feeding and discharging systems for contained dust free processing,
- Cleanability: comprehensive cleaning concepts from WIP to CIP,
- Effective: optimised air flow using special air distributor plates,
- Reproducible: Top-Spray- / Bottom-Spray-processes, Wurster coating,
- Future proof: designed for retrofitting of process components when needed,
- Competent Controls: control systems to suit your needs,
- Qualification: pharmaceutical industry conforming qualification services, according to GAMP 4.
Fluid Bed Dryer CAP 25 - CAP 1800 (468 KB)
Diosna Midi-Lab interchangeable bowl fluid bed processor for research and development. The Midi-Lab is the next larger laboratory fluid bed processor after the Mini-Lab, offering an increased range of applications. The machine has 4 interchangeable bowl sizes: 3, 10, 13 & 20 liters allowing the production of larger sample batches. The fluid bed is 10 bar shock-proof and can be equipped with an industrial PC for comprehensive batch reporting and process control.
Numerous options are offered such as: solvent operation, automatic feeding, automatic discharging and air conditioning systems make sure that the plant corresponds to the functions and processing parameters of production plants. This is the basis for rapid and scalable transfer of laboratory results to pilot and production capacity batches.
Of course the Mini-Lab XP laboratory fluid bed plant can be tested with individual products at our laboratory at any time. It is also possible to rent the machine for tests at customer site.
Fluid Bed Mini-Lab / Midi-Lab (166 KB)
Rapid and flexible processes are an important feature for product development in the laboratory. Mini-Lab XP is a highly flexible laboratory fluid bed plant to effect numerous processes quickly, comfortably and above all professionally. The device is designed for plug and play operation and offers all known possibilities of the fluid bed technology. The possible use of three different bowl sizes on one base covers a wide range of batch sizes from 200 g to 3.5 kg . This allows exact simulation of the process situation in production plants and provides the condition for exact scale-up. The bowls are either made of stainless steel or glass offering optimal inspection possibilities.
Good handling of all plant components and easy accessibility for maintenance complete the design of this compact laboratory fluid bed plant. Various different granulating or coating processes can be realised by top spraying and bottom spraying . The machine is operated via a fully graphic touch panel at the front side. Of course the Mini-Lab XP laboratory fluid bed plant can be tested with individual products at our laboratory at any time. It is also possible to rent the machine for tests at customer site.
Fluid Bed Mini-Lab / Midi-Lab (166 KB)